OS X 10.7 or Later, 64-bit processor
Super Image Utility is application for image conversion, resize and add text watermark. It offers features like batch processing, custom resizing, image compression, text watermarking (with transparency, shadow, rotated text) and image conversions into JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP as well as many more image formats. Supports conversion for RAW image types from most of all DSLR cameras.
Very convenient UI supports drag and drop into source image list as well as destination path.
Many destination image types. Various rename options.
Extensive resize options.
Text watermark options with font, size, shadow, color and opacity controls.
Super fast batch image processing.
- Drag and Drop images and folders directly onto application to add into list.
- Selected images in finder can directly Open With->Super Image Utility to add into list.
- Super fast. Converts hundreds of images in no time.
- Allow batch/bulk image processing.
- Supports most popular image formats.
- Very convenient UI supports drag and drop into source image list as well as destination path.
- Conversion progress shows currently converting image file name and number of files get converted.
- Allow cancel, very handy if wants to stop ongoing conversion.
- Open destination folder in finder after conversion gets completed.
- Switch On or OFF text watermark feature.
- Check-Uncheck resizes option.
- Shows image list with icon, file size, image size and resolution.
- Shows selected image preview with watermark.
- Application relaunch will remembers last used presets as well as resize options and watermark options state.
Text Watermark Features:
- Move watermark freely over the image preview. Simply click and drag mouse pointer to adjust watermark location.
- It smartly transform watermark according to different image size. Watermark will be scale-up for bigger images and scale-down for smaller images automatically.
- Supports all available system fonts with style and font size.
- Text color fill types like solid and stroke are supported for different watermark appearance.
- Can set opacity value for transparent text watermark.
- Can set rotation angle to change watermark text orientation.
- Drop shadow is supported with color, blur and x-y offset from actual text location.
- Allows to save custom watermark options as in preset. Save it once use it forever.
- Can set image quality for JPEG and JPEG 2000 image types.
- Option to preserve source image metadata dictionaries like Exif, GPS, RAW etc, into destination image.
- Source image formats supported list: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JP2, GIF, PSD, ICNS, TGA, EXR, ICO, XBM, SGI, PNTG, RAW image types from most of all DSLR cameras and many more image formats.
- Destination Image format supported list
- JPEG Image (*.jpeg),
- PNG Image (*.png)
- TIFF Image (*.tiff)
- Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp)
- JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2)
- GIF Image (*.gif)
- Adobe Photoshop document (*.psd)
- Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
- Mac OS icon image (*.icns)
- TGA Image (*.tga)
- OpenEXR Image (*.exr)
- Can set destination image size using given list of fixed image dimensions in pixels.
- Can input image width and height in different unit types like percent, pixels, inches, cm and mm.
- Select scale proportionally by width or height option to keep image horizontal and vertical aspect ratio same based on input value.
- Uncheck Upscaling checkbox to prevent resizing on images already small enough.
- Uncheck Resample image option to make the image dimensions small or big without losing any detail.
- Allows to save custom resizing options as in preset. Save it once use it forever.
- Rename feature to assign different filename to output images. Options to give entire new filename or add prefix-suffix to the original filenames. Flexible choice to add number sequence at start or end of the filename.
- For example:
- #1. Choose "New filename" option for rename for image list having whole garbage names like IMG_1022, CAM_100 etc. Generally most of digital camera images have such names. So, set "Europe Tour_" as Prefix string, select add number at end with leading zero 2 and starting number 1 would create all converted output images in with names like Europe Tour_001, Europe Tour_002 etc.
- #2. Choose "Add to filename" option to retain original filename with addition of prefix and suffix to it.
*Only square source image with standard pixel size of 16, 32, 48, 128, 256, 512 and 1024 are supported for destination type Mac OS icon image (.icns).
*Single page image formats support only.
*RGB 32 bit Photoshop image not supported.